Monday, September 17

I  wish I knew how to make those cool templates of varying sizes that professional photographers use in their blogs, but I have yet to figure out how it's done. With my tenacity, I will. Positive of that. On the afternoon of last New Year's eve, while contemplating what to cook for dinner, I snuck out with my camera as Sophia was quietly playing alone in the yard with bubbles. It was easy breezy getting her photos that way, not conscious of me, and having her own fun. Which reminds me, that I must think of something else new and novel to preoccupy her next time. Make that Every Time. Sometimes the tricks you thought could make her forget she's being photographed become old very suddenly. I'm dreaming up of capturing her with a bunch of pastel balloons, in a beautiful flowy dress, on a grassfield in an insanely sun-drenched afternoon, with an abundance of light flares to boot. Tall order, I know. But yeah, getting there....









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...