Wednesday, February 2

Grateful Project No. 3

This is my nook at work--my little sanctuary, my home away from home.  It's the little details around me that help keep this corner warm. And for that, I am truly thankful.

about the coke, it has become a staple.
supposedly to prevent some serious mental meltdown...

                pens and other crazy stuff. i am a child that way.               the light in full swell behind me is softened by
                                                                                                                      the powder blue blinds. don't mind the clutter.                                                                          

this little sweet thing was given to me by my husband as an advance birthday gift.
now, i have no excuse for not tidying up my files.

and a token to seriously remind me why i should never
allow mental meltdowns, especially at work.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...