Sunday, July 17

Sunshine Saturday

The rains had finally let up. Many an afternoon, I looked outside of my office window, longing for a dry pavement that I could jog on---but no such luck. I only had one opportune day last week to go down and run. Even then I could feel that I have missed out on my regimen and noticed how laboriously I had to heave my legs off the ground. I was careful not to get my knee injured, so three turns at the oval was all I could muster. I must get my act together and make a purposeful start next week. As the kids' exam week also lurks just around the corner, I welcomed anything to relax us before then. Sophia and I hopped on the jeepney to Sunken Garden yesterday. Armed with my camera and my only prime glass, a bottle of ice cold water and some biscuits, we were off for a few snaps. I am quite happy with how it turned out. The sun and its warm, magnanimous self was smiling down on us. And dear Sophie? She loved the grass on her feet....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...